There is a strong correlation between our gut health and our mental health. Science has shown this and a budding field of microbiome research has been growing and accelerating with excitement and breakthroughs. The evidence is clear: your gut health is intimately connected with your mental wellness and ultimately your overall happiness.
In this course Aubrey Phelps teaches you about the basics of the microbiome along with how you can restore balance to your gut and regain the wellness you desire.
TAKE THIS COURSE SO THAT YOU CAN:
- IMPROVE YOUR MOOD ON A REGULAR BASIS
- INCREASE YOUR OVERALL ENERGY
- STOP FEELING BLOATED MORE OFTEN
- UNDERSTAND HOW TO DECREASE INFLAMATION
- LIVE A LONGER AND HAPPIER LIFE BY IMPROVING YOUR DIGESTIVE HABITS
- CREATE BALANCE IN YOUR GUT
- GET GUT HEALTHY RECIPES TO INSPIRE
- LEARN ABOUT THE GUT-BRAIN AXIS\
- UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT GUT MYCOBIOME (HEALTHY YEAST)
- HELP YOUR FAMILY AND CHILDREN TO UNDERSTAND THEIR DIGESTION
- TRUST YOUR "GUT FEELING" MORE OFTEN :)
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- People who want to live a happier life
- People who feel yucky all the time and don't know why
- People who want more energy from natural and whole foods
- People who want to decrease inflammation and live better
- People who love to learn about their body and teach others about it
Aubrey Phelps is a registered nutritionist who focuses on a holistic approach to reestablishing balance in the body and mind. She specializes in perinatal and pediatric nutrition and is a certified integrative and functional nutrition practitioner. Aubrey works as a consulting dietitian for several companies, seeing private clients, and serves as the Director of Wellness at BIOHM, a gut health company. She has been personally trained in the microbiome health by Dr. Ghannoum—The world’s leading expert in medically important fungus, with over 400 scientific publications that have been cited more than 18,000 times. Aubrey is also a certified perinatal corrective exercise specialist. She is passionate about helping people restore balance to their gut so that they can find the wellness and wellbeing that they desire.